Friday, February 22, 2013

Everything's gonna be fine

Failed attempt at packing my cupboard. Shall pack it tomorrow then... with a greater determination of not seeing a wardrobe that looks like it's gonna become a rubbish chute soon if there's not gonna be any maintaince... or should I say action taken. LOLOL.

Failed to make any flan today either cause the kitchen was so used up by mummy and not tomorrow either cause it's gonna be equally used up too... -.- Although I've not lost my craving for the bakes but I've lost the mood to bake. But I just smsed mummy the list of ingredients that I needed for my bake. And she replied me with a "Sleep now."... Seriously... -.-

Only thing that lightened up my day was that I overcame my laziness for 5 min, went out of the house and off to 7-11 to get some ice cream. And then conveniently some chips and sprite. Sigh. Days without work... nothing to look forward to... but then again I'm really fussy with jobs. Have to be worth the wages they're paying me and worth my time/effort in the job. Then it has to be convenient for me to go to and fro. And then lastly, preferentially with one or two friends as colleagues and no interview if possible.

Looking back, even those 2 weeks after 8th Feb, I've been just living an aimles life. Wake up, watch whatevee nice drama/shows I can find on the net, lunch, continue watching, dinner, continue watching, wifi gets cut suddenly, continue watching on my phone, sleep. I haven't been using it wisely for the profit for my spiritual health. Not reading and studying the bible much. Since I've got so much time, it's legit that I should study the bible as much as I can before school starts right? Seems like my priority is changing slowly. :/ Looks like I have to change it back asap. But slowly. Shall start with qt tomorrow morning.

Just a phrase I wanna leave behind.

No comments: