Tuesday, February 5, 2013

You don't know



Catchy song. Handsome guy. Good voice. Sweet mv. Perfect combination. This guy is from mo fan bang bang tang! His name was ke le. HAHAHA. WOOO! So proud of him! :D He sort of became a man. Those times during mo fan he was still a sort of boy. LOLOL.

---

Okay here's the thing that really annoys me. Tomorrow only attentionseekingboi95 and I are gonna be working. The other two colleagues are like... busy with their lives. LOLOL. One interview one school. Siandieme. Irresponsible, ungentlemanly and worse of all, attention seeking mans. Which compounds and annoys me too much. And Jas said that Somboon will only come down on Friday. THANKS. Cheated my feelings. He told me he'll come down from Wednesday to Friday. So means Wednesday Thursday: attentionseekingboi95 and I. Mygosh. How will I survive with him alone.

No comments: