Friday, February 15, 2013

Yet another one.

Second time of the year, setting my foot on Changi airport, sending someone off again. And to Australia AGAIN. And had our dinner at crystal jade AGAIN. LOLOL. So I heard that for people who are heading to Australia, their last meal in Singapore before they take off would be at crystall jade cause apparently you won't get to taste such food in Australia. Hmmmm... sounds legit. No wonder there's crsystal jade in all terminals (correct me if I'm wrong).

Was the only girl who didn't cry or was teary while we bade our farewells. And the guys were jokingly saying that I was heartless. But these kind of things I usually don't shed tears. As in, I don't know lah. Apparently the only thing that can make me tear is drama. I believe farewells may be sad, but we should smile and send our loved ones off because we know we'll see them again.



To my very very very first friend in Commonwealth! I still remember the day I walked in her gates and then I felt so lost cause I couldn't find any friends that I was close to in my primary school at commonwealth. And then when it was time for morning assembly, we went to sit in our classes in the parade square. And there came this girl who were behind me. We exchanges glances for a few seconds and she gave me a shy smile. Then when we were lead back to our classes after morning assembly, I felt so alone cause there weren't any qifarians in my class at all. But thank God for that girl whom I exhcnaged smiles with just now, there weren't any of her primary school friends in our class too. And then I so happened to look back with a confused gaze, thinking where should I sit, with whom? And then knowing I knew no one in the class as well, she asked me softly "I sit with you?" And that, was the beginning of our four-years-long friendship. But I know it won't just end with four years. It'll continue as long we breathe. Dear girl, living alone overseas may be difficult at first; handling every single thing by yourself, self-discipline to study well on top of that and the most difficult I believe for you is to make new friends because of your introvertness. But I believe that you'll pull through like how you did in CSS. And I'm so so so proud to have known such a kind friend like you. I'm so sorry I couln't make it to your farewell party, neither did I write a lot in your farewell card, but do know that I'll ALWAYS be here for you when you need me. What is 7h of flight, 3h of time difference? We've got whatsapp and skype.


But all in all, I really enjoyed those 4 years with you and I wish you all the best in your studies at Aussieland. June is just almost 3 months away and it'll pass very fast till we see you again. Till then!

No comments: