Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Apsire S7!!

Hi loves!! Got a new lappie yesterday. Yayz! Currently trying out on the new laptop's keyboard. Key travel is really horrible and battery life is like what... 3h+ only. But considering it it's usual price is $2398 and I got it for $2050, I honestly think it was a good deal. Not to forget it has touch screen too! Was convinced by the salesman that all ultrabooks can't have good key travel cause it's just too thin already. So oh well... Although this laptop had the worse key travel among the 3 laptops that I had in mind, but it has the best performance out of the 3. I guess I can get used to the keyboard with time... If I really can't stand it, I'll just get myself an external keyboard then.

Loving almost everything about it so far! Just hope that when I bring it out, it won't run out of battery too fast and also not be noisy.


This pretty little thing. ;)

No comments: