Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Because it has always been that way

CHOPPED OFF 5 INCHES OF MA HAIR TODAY!! My hair is so significantly lighter nao. Decided to have much shorter hair for my post-secondary education cause I've decided that I should stop tying my hair so often. It damages the hair especially when you tie your hair, you pull it, so you either "drop" hair or the hair breaks and then you'll have ugly short broken hair that'll stick out when you tie everything up. So at first my hair were touching my erm... elbows..? Now it's about 2-3 inches down my shoulders. Then I got a soft fringe so that it'll accommodate my black specs. Mummy says I look like a doll with soft bangs... Oh wellz.

Oh update: finished watching Five Fingers. Good plot I would say. The lead actors were good too. It's like even up till the last few episodes, it still got you wondering if the father actually loved the mother too much that he was willing to bear all the hate from the mother and bring in the child that his wife had with another man (of which the wife supposed her husband actually had an affair) or was it the father's revenge on the mother that he wanted her and her child (from another man) to hate each other for life. And in the end, I would like to conclude that it was because of his great love for her.

PEOPLE. Recommend me any nice dramas or movies please. Can't seem to find any nice ones anymore ever since completing May Queen. It's like this withdrawal symptom or what. Sigh. Just too in love with the whole cast and plot.

Can't wait for Friday's baking session at Gracia's!! ^^

No comments: