Friday, March 1, 2013

I need to run.

Good morning!! LOLOL. Jk. Wanted to post something and then while surfing through the net I forgotten what I wanted to type. So oh well. Gonna get my teeth washed tomorrow! Like finally after agesssss since I removed my braces. Oh andz Foreign Lang in poly is so. darn. expensive! :O It's like $160?! Or more expensive than that since that was np's rate. Not sure about sp. And yes I have not received ma enrollment package. Urgh. SP is so slowz. Or is it the post office's problem? But heard from seniors who're from the sp admin that I'll receive it by 3 March. Bleh. And I'm considering to start using Instagram to post pictures instead of plainly following people. Heh. Maybe when I start in poly. Then I'll start using..? :) Oh well. You'll know when I start using if you follow me on Twitter cause I'll definitely link it to Twitter if I start posting pictures on Instagram.... Or maybe not..? ;) LOLOL. We'll see. :)

ANYWAYZZZZ. Happy 17th dear girl! Hope you've had a blast today! Words to say, akan datang where you'll find it in your card. Heh. Just a mention to let you know that I've not forgotten about you throughout the day! HAHAH.



No comments: