Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stop being stubborn. z.

I like it how when you're so close to a guy friend that you can insert as much hearts in a convo like how you do like it's a girl-girl conv and they know it's cause you're really so close. So far I can only do this to Ian Milton and yx only. And maybe xy if he's considered a friend..? HAHAHAH. MAH DADDY. HAHAHAH. Bet if I did ♥ x10000 to a normal guy friend he'll probably think I'm a flirt or a super high person and get freaked out. Yayz I love all my close guy friends.


Have been chatting with Diana recently. If you see this... I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TAKE CHINA STUDIES AND JOINED INDIAN DANCE. But I take that as a sign you love me. Cause you've became a CHINdian(a). HEHEHEHE YAY for you too.

Didn't actually wanted to go to STAND's group lunch on Sunday honestly cause thought not a lot of people I knew were going. Plus it was at Thai Express... Not a fan of Thai food and erm... It's so darn expensive it takes up about half my weekly allowances. I mean based on my food intake. Plus I would be going out several times this week so I was kinda hesistant on not going. Not keen on getting more money from parents in the case where I run low on money. And no intention on touching my wages either. Serena wasn't around in Singapore, Luke had comm meeting, Dana and Jingyi most probably won't go too since they're still in teens. Didn't think Stacy and Jingwen would go either. But turned out they were going! Okay... So decided to go anywayz. Then shared some beeef stick noodle with Stacy because the looking at the price of the food in the menu probably filled our stomach by half.

Headed to gongcha to get some gongcha (duh). Heheheh. Not a fan of gongcha either cause of previous bad experiences such as ordering their milk tea and it tasted so horrible I almost puked. Their milk is just too... overwhelming for me. Then their fruit tea, even at 50% still tasted like koi's 100%... Then Claire introduced me to their wintermelon milk tea. Goodness gracious... By far the best gongcha experience I ever had. And even while typing this entry I crave for one cup too.

Enrolment package arrived today, 3 days late. The message SP sent to me stated "You would receive your enrolment package by 1 March." Sigh feel so cheated.

Lots of going outs during the March holidays!! Er.... Think all my days are booked out already x.x My dear jc frenzzzzzzzzz. Luke's inviting me to USS saying that he'll sponsor $30 if I go but I'm still contemplating if I should go. After all it hasn't been long since I last visited USS. May get boredzxc.

Okayz. It's 1 in the morning and I gotta wake up by 8 tomorrow. -claps- Good job. Sigh. Really tired and sleepy but I don't wanna budge. That means doing all my before-I-go-to-bed procedures and then finally walk to the switch, switch the lights off, and finally painstakingly walk to my bed with the last ounce of energy I'm gonna use up for the day JUST TO SLEEP.

Gonna collect my passport tomorrow. Shall grab a cup of gongcha's wintermelon tea!!

Goodnightz.

No comments: