Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome back!

Okay this is kind of slow but erm cause I've just been too lazy to blog recently. But hope you can come for June camp too.

Am determined to get used to the horrible key travel that my S7 has to offer so I'm trying to do all the typing of my blog post on this laptop. Yeah, hope that helps at least a bit.

Went half of YF March Retreat. Honestly, the primary reason why I hesitated about staying overnight was because there weren't any of my batch mates who were staying overnight. And by batch mates I mean the females. Those who went to poly were ALL overseas and those who went to jc we ALL away on their cca camps. Poor lonely me. :( BIG FAT SIGH. Wanted to go for the first day messages but cause the message ended at around 9 or so, so dad was discouraging me to go. Mustered my courage and went for the second day, which was today. Intended to go for the first message of the day at 10 and even  set my alarm at 830. But due to my super messed up body clock, I woke up at 944 instead. So end up I went for the second message of today.

Apparently according to the timetable, the second message was at 1130. Reached at 1123 but it seemed like the preacher was already preaching halfway. And the message even ended at 1215 or so. End up after the message, heard from Vanessa that cause the first message ended early so everything was pushed up. Okay... No wonder so paiseh like when I first walked into the room got this feeling like I late like that but actually I wasn't, technically speaking. LOLOL.

Feeling so full today. Fullness in the heart. But very tired at the same time. Don't actually remember the last time I actually woke up around this timing if you would not consider the fact that I woke up at 6 in the morning last Sunday to jog with my brother. And talking about sleep... HAHAHA see all my JC friends talking about how they are lacking in sleep, how 4 hours of sleep is normal etc... And I'm all like... Ever since Os ended I've been sleeping for at least 8 hours or more every single day. Heh heh heh. #evil :P

Yawnssss. Really tired now. Shall retire to bed although I know I'll  probably roll on the bed for at least 2 hours before I actually sleep.

No comments: