Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Peep.

Good evening night! Though I'm not bidding goodbye. Yeah you should get me. Went to West Coast Plaza today to accompany Diana to study for her promos!The initial plan was to meet at 2pm, eat at Pastamania, off to Starbucks and she'll study study study while I'll bring my laptop to watch my dramas till it's around 6 to 7-ish before we head home for dinner. First change of plan was that I decided to bring a book and read instead because:

1. My laptop is too burdenly heavy; a book is much lighter.
2. Need to bring charger if I wanna watch videos; acer batteries have very short lives (this means extra  weight).
3. Need to find a plug in Starbucks which is really difficult since usually places near plugs are always taken up.
4. Need WiFi which I'm not very confident if WCP's Starbucks do provide although I've heard that all Starbucks outlet has free WiFi.
5. I figured it's not that bad after all if I'm finally doing some reading after Os. Like all Iever do I use my laptop ever since holidays started.

Second change of plan was that instead of taking a bus to WCP, dad gave me a lift. YAYZ! Mean I did not have to cross roads yada yada. Getting a lift is always way more convienent that taking public transport! Third change of plan: forgetful Diana left her home, reached the bus interchange, forgot her most important pencil case, went back home, then returned to the bus interchange and cabbed over to WCP. We ended up eating lunch at 3. Burned my time at Popular though. FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR.

Diana wanted to take photos of our food but then since I was so hungry I sort of dissuaded her that the way Pastamania presented their food to us was rather not appealing, it wouldn't turn out good in Instagram. SO HENCE we skipped the photo taking part of our lunch and ATE. NOM NOM NOM. Okay then we went to Starbucks, got my Dark Mocha Frappe, she got her White Choc Mocha (I think...). Met Charmaine and Wenxin there! :)


Like seriously... this photo garnered more than 50 likes on Instagram, like more than me uploading pictures of my friends and I. Don't know to laugh or to cry. Power of Starbucks maybe. Sigh.


Some customers finally left so Diana and I hurried over to grab the window seats. Really really peaceful aand cosy corner.


From reading...


To people-watching... (towards like 6-ish when my attention span finally reached it's limits for reading)


This girl completed 3 Chem tutorials! Yep, always a productive study session when with HuiEn! ^o^


What girls always do I believe.

Attempting to bake some Ice Cream Bread tomorrow!

Goodbye. :)

No comments: