Thursday, September 26, 2013

不怕.

The time's 6:11pm now. The sky seems so dark for this hour of the day.

Have been rewatching this drama called Endless Love (愛∞無限) since yesterday. Habits of mine when rewatching dramas: skipping a lot of parts of the drama and only watching the interaction between the leads of the show. Skipped a lot of the front part where JingHao and RuiEn met and fell in love. But I think I watched almost all of the back parts of the episodes. And I saw Will Pan crying in almost all the episodes.

Yep, after finishing this drama in Sec 3, I thought the cast and plot were both good. Espeically loved how they subtly incorporated the most important thing that showed the essence of the drama which was the red string throughout the whole drama. Espeically when JingHao and RuiEn first met because his clothes hanger hooked onto her red kitted skirt and they showed how they were connected by this red string which was from her skirt. Quite cool over there, I thought.

However, aside from just remembering it being a good drama, I couldn't really recall the plot very well. So I decided to rewatch it yesterday! Just completed it. Sooooo many of the actors' lines that were either touching or just you know.... AWWWWW. Too sweet. Or it just makes you go "YEAH! Heard that?!"

Oh and all these while the song Under Your Wings have been one of my searches on YouTube once in awhile when I'm in the mood to listen to songs. I know I knew the song from a drama cause it was a part of the OST. But I just couldn't recall which drama it was from until I rewatched this drama. Hehehe. Another doubt solved.

Yep. Another good piece by Director Lin HeLong and Producer Chai ZhiPing. It has not failed to make me cry again like how I did when rewatching Hi My Sweetheart. :)



人的大腦只會儲存自己可以辨識的事物。也就是說,我們的大腦只能看得到我們認為可能的事物。舉個例子來說,當哥倫布發現美洲新大陸的時候,陸地上這些印地安人的眼中根本看不到哥倫布的船。那是因為他們沒有看過船。在他們大腦意識中沒有船的概念。

如果大腦無法辨​​識,那麼即使這樣東西就在眼前,你也看不見。如何?聽起來很神奇吧 。這可是千真萬確的事情喔!

如果還不明白,大家可以回想一下:當你墜入愛河的時候,是不是總會有個人突然而且刻意的出現在你的眼前?你在人群中總是一眼就能看到他,因為大腦辦識出他的存在,所以你的眼光會不由自主的一直注視著他。就算對方沒有告訴你,即使只是存在於同一個空間裡,你也會感受到對方的存在,甚至刻意做出某些動作來強化自己在對方大腦裡的辨識。

所以愛是一種發現,發現本來就存在的那個人。懂嗎?

——量子物理與生命課 老師

No comments: