Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Be the very best.

LBC and DBA SHIELD is over! Finally got the time to sit down and recall all these happenings. Leadership Bonding camp? More like Legs Breaking Camp. Almost anywhere you name, our body parts are sore. Left right hips ache, butt cheeks ache too. You have no idea how hard it was to sleep. I don't recall using much of my hands but they were very sore too. Abdominal area sore. Had a really hard time laughing. What more about legs man. Although I feel much better now ever since camp ended but my hamstrings are still very sore. Everyone laughing at everyone during camp from the second day onwards when we all see each other's faces whenever we sat down or stood up gingerly. HAHAHAH. Epic faces and expressions. Got crowned by Sai Lepak Queen. HAHAHAHA.


LBC started on a Saturday so means Imran was free to come back and visit us! Gave him a big hug when I finally saw him in the afternoon! HEHEH finally a picture of/with him bald. :P Haiyo but my face cui max cause we snapped the picture in the night. And we played 100 seconds in the afternoon. Whole person super shagged with we took the picture. And I don't know why I look so fat here. :( Then gave him a goodbye hug when he was about to leave. He surprised me by lifting me up when he hugged me. Awwww gonna miss you so much ggf. :( Take care in CD.






The above few pictures were taken after our dinner when we were all applying muscle rub to our sore limbs. At first it was just the girls who were posing for the cam. But then when the guys saw, they all joined in. And somehow when the photo was taken, this whole group when on to the table behind and take another photo. Then the cycle repeated till we reached the last table where it was became a group photo of all the campers.


Second day of the camp. I honestly thought that the games we played in the afternoon was kind of fun. Some of them were reused ideas but yet they brought a kind of freshness out. The photo below is my group at full strength at LBC! We're Meowth! ALSO KNOW AS LEPAK GROUP. Ending all our cheers with "MIAO". HAHAHAH. Although I would say we weren't as bonded or chatty as other groups like we can be rather silent during meal times but they're really a great bunch of people. I guess most of us are just slow warmers. The only crazy people were the people from FOC and Hariz. HAHAHA.




Last day at camp with 2 girls left in the group!


My Angel for the camp, Sasthi! Pardon my shagged face. :(  Thank you for your Ferrero Rocher!


And my Mortal for the camp, Guo Ning! I honestly thought I was a good Angel. 3 days of camp, 3 letters and 5 food items. Gave him Premium Redbull with Mystery Mentos, Mint Chocolates with Children Strawberry flavoured Strepsils and lastly, Hershey's Extra Creamy Chocolate Pearls. And my letters weren't even puny foolscap paper but I used paper from my Paper Market collection. Teehee. Glad he liked all of them. TOO BAD IF HE DOESN'T, HE STILL HAS TO. HAHAHAHAH.


A group shot for break camp!

The next day was DBA SHIELD aka DBA Bonding Day. Had a hard time getting myself out of bed just to go to back to SB again. Like I've been there for the past 3 days because of LBC and now I've got to roll my way to Dover again with all my muscle aches to attend this event.

Pfft. Think like aabout one-third to half of the DBA freshies who signed up didn't turn up. They had too merge some groups together in the end. My group was Black Widow. Apparently about 80-90% of the seniors were Year 3s. Ohmygosh really couldn't tell. Thought they were all Year 2s! But they were all nice people. :)

Waiting for the pictures to be sent in the whatsapp group that has yet to be created or uploaded somewhere where I can find and kope it and post it here. HEHEHE.

With every camp tee lies at least one very fond memory.

No comments: