Friday, September 13, 2013

Why not?

Hello! In an attempt to stop being lazy and type an entry. Going to church for September retreat later. But will be reaching late because I'll be having dinner with family first. Dad's chinese birthday today. :) So I baked ice cream bread on Wednesday. Just ice cream and self-rising flour and a lil of strawberry colouring to make the bread pretty. But I didn't have self-rising flour so I had to make my own.


My pink ice cream bread freshly popped from the oven!


Okay... but quite "exploded" I think it was because of me not mixing the subsituted self-rising flour well enough then more baking powder ended up there and the bread exploded. :(


Yep. Preddy, preddy pink. :)

Have been doing the quotations for the past few days and ohhhhhmygosh. Not a lot of people were willing in helping me. The only really helpful ones were Mingmin and Dean. Really thankful for them. Or at least they sounded really willing and nice when I asked for help. I'm left with the dimensions of the pencil case so that I can ask the suppliers for the quotation, finish the quotation, hand it up to Terry, let him sign, hand it up to DSD, and get back our money. The rest of the people that I asked for help (which was only asking them to measure the pencil case dimensions, that they took, for me) all either act blur act siao or siam or just ignored my text. I mean come on guys, you all don't want your money back? ._. Alright don't wanna talk about this anymore. I'll just take a longer time to complete this.

Had cip yesterday. Slept earlier yesterday (or would I say today) but woke up later than usual.

Throw back to DBA SHIELD. As previously mentioned, it wasn't that awesome but it was a fun time with hwa hwa and quiet girls. :)


The two other ohsix in Black Widow with me. One act blur the other act siao. Jk. Love you guys. HAHAHAHA.


It was supposedly bath time but since we didn't get ourselves dirty nor did we perspire a lot, it was slack time for us. :)

Recently finished watching Monstar, My Lucky Star and Secretly, Greatly.

Firstly, I got to say that I loved the covers the cast did on Monstar. Oh the OST was good too! They were all great. I especially loved the cover they did for 나의 노래 (My Song). Full of hope I guess. Plot wise I thought they could have done better on the ending. While the main focus of the drama is how teenagers or the characters in the drama find comfort and relief from their pain through playing music together, it is however after all a drama, the resolution part wasn't that great, period. It seemed a little too... shallow I would say.

Then I went to My Lucky Star. Yep. Another good drama. HAHAHA TOO LAZY TO ELABORATE BUT YEAH. It was good. HEHEHEH.

I didn't know what to watch next. Happened to stumble upon An Ode to Youth MV by Lee Hyun Woo and realised that Lee Hyun Woo starred in a movie and scenes from the movie used in the MV looked good too. So went in search for the movie, watched it. Wow it was good. Though the English subs weren't that good cause it was being translated from Korean to Indonesian to English but I was still able to get the gist of the movie.

I thought that Kim Soo Hyun portrayed his role as a village idiot really well. Park Ki Woong's hairstyle in the movie kind of annoyed me in the movie. It's different from the poster you see below. And not forgetting I wached the movie for Lee Hyun Woo. HEHEHEHE. The movie managed to bring out the theme of humanity really well and it heartens me to see the closeness of 3 main characters in the movie. How they were willing to even die for each other. The movie gave off a light-hearted feel in the beginning. But the ending was really, really sad though.



Ahhh Lee Hyun Woo is growing up well. ^o^ Can't deny that because of his baby face he can totally pull off that high schooler look perfectly and somehow his face looks to young to act as an adult in dramas (like if there are better faces suited for a certain adult role for a drama, why not for whoever is in charge of picking the actors). While I like all those roles he played as high school students, I hope he lands himself in some a little more adult-ish roles to gain more recognition like Yoo Seung Ho.

Give me suggestions on what drama to watch now guyssss. I think I've really ran out of good dramas to watch. :(

은밀하게 위대하게 완전 짱있다! (^_^)

No comments: