Monday, January 17, 2011

At least it was fun.

Today started off good cause I was reminded of yesterday's funny people, but then like I guess I started pmsing when school was over. Mainly because I had to stay back and do maths corrections. Oh yea, my period is here. And that makes things worse for me in KOTA TINGGI in another 1-2 days time. GOSHHH.. Anyway, bought a pretty hoodie. LIKE FINALLY. LIKE I FINALLY HAVE A NICE JACKET WITH A HOODIE. Thank God. Seriously. Hope it'll last me long.
Then it was at night and I wanted to start doing my homework but when I looked at it i was like, FORGET IT. -closes the book, uses facebook- Then I needed to ask some 3P people about hw but I guess ms was busy of something, so had to find other people. But like no one on msn available (..?) actually more like no 3P that I know of are online. So last resort was FaceBook chat. Oh gosh, any idea how I hate that chat room? So laggy and... Limited. But recently, friends that I talk to all starts from FaceBook chat, then we add each other on msn complaining how lousy FaceBook chat it. Ironic huh. So I happened to see Jason's name so just started asking him.

Oh hey! He's nice (: Okay, then we started talking and blah and he is like a total different person from really life. Well, at least, the way he talks luh. HAHA, and he like a lot to talk, say a lot of about himself and I'm haha okay... But I found out he was a SUPER COOL PERSON!! HAHA! Left-hander! <3 I like the way they hold their pens so chio-ly. LOL. Okay, I don't think I'm making any sense here :P HAHA, then right cause I was pmsing this afternoon, came back with the hoodie, parents didn't scold me surprisingly. So my mood improved a bit. From edgy, I became sian. Then after talking to him, well you can say I'm quite happy. Hahaha! Made a new friend from 3P! ;D

The wave is beautiful, ain't it?

Didn't realise my hair was that long.

No comments: