Saturday, January 22, 2011

My head is so heavy!

Hello, I'm back from camp ^^ Today is 22. So Blessed birthday JoelC. You've been a very great friend, so have a blast! Wasn't really anticipating it cause I had my menses. But it turned out to be very fun ^^ Sadly I wasn't able to join my class when they went to the waterfall and play cause of that. -Regret of life- Ok, maybe it was just regret of camp only cause I think I'll be able to get over it soon. So, Friday morning left Malaysia, forgot i bring home my in-souls back. SIAN. So expensive some more. And I woke up with a painful throat and at night still need attend MTDC. LOL.

This morning wake up as good as no voice. Skipped tuition and slept until 12. Went to TangLin Mall to re-order my in-souls. THANK GOD they give 50 bucks discount. So price was 305. Need to do homework now if not tomorrow cannot celebrate JoelC's birthday at night.







EHWAK EHWAK!!

No comments: