Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's 2011 already?!

Oh yes, I'm not dreaming. It's 2011 already. How nice. School starts. Well, ok just like to post some thoughts today. Firstly, I did not talk about my "mini-adventure" that happened yesterday cause I was doing some reflections. So yeah, I was supposedly to leave my house at 9 and reach Newton at 930 to go to bM's house with the rest. So that meanwhile I could treat my eyebag and watch some tv, and hopefully, my brain will turn on a bit. HOWEVER, my parents forced me to leave the house at the same time with them claiming that yati will be too busy to close the gate for me if I left at 9. So, I left my house at a half-asleep state at 840. Then not long later, I got a text from Joanne asking me if I could meet her at clementi station then go to bM's house together. BUT, I misread it as meet at newton go to bM's house together. So I waited for the bus to go to harbourfront.

To go to vivo/harbourfront, I have to take 30/10/188/143 but I somehow like to clump 30, 143 and 51 together cause it goes the same route from qifa to my house. SO, I took 51 without much thought. 30, 10, 188, 143 to vivo is to go striaght. But 51 goes upwards to queensway. And when the bus started going up, that is, the old RV place, I realised that I WAS ON A 51 GOING TOWARDS QUEENSWAY! Oh YAY. Then I recieved a text from Joanne again ad realised we were miscommunicating. Cleared the misunderstanding, and then she has an hour's ride to newton from Clementi and I had to uturn to vivo. Alighted, and saw a traffic light thinking that I could cross-over and take a bus to vivo. Reach the traffic light to find out that there was no green man light. So it means it's for cars only. THANKS A LOT. But I hecked anyway and just crossed over there. Waited at the opposite bus top for buses to take me to vivo. I only knew that 97 brings me there. Then when two 61s past, I remembered seeing 61 at the vivo bus stop there. So I checked it's route and found out that, HEY! 61 actually stops at vivo! Oh JOY. Then after two 963s past by, thought of me seeing it at the vivo bus stop there too. So again, checked it's routes and, HEY! 963 stops at vivo too!! What JOY. But then few minutes later, the 97 that took forever finally arrived.

Got to harbourfront. Took a train to Dobby Gauht. Guess that's how you spell it. Sitting on a bench that somehow doesnt allow me to sit properly, kept sliding down. My pants made of silk too smooth uh? Oh YEAH RIGHT. Had to keep resittig on the bench. Then the train came. So I chose to enter the carriage on my left. *Beep beep, Doors are closing* "Forget it, take the next one." I thought. Turned back, and realised that the carraige on my right was RATHER SPACIOUS. Oh WOW. So smart of me?. Finally, got the next train, went to newton. And Joanne reached about the same time too. So, what can I say? Take those waiting as killing time while waiting for Joanne? If not I'd had reached newton at 915 or so. Seriously.

---

Ok, now for the first thought of the day. I feel that everyone have a pretty side, just that it's whether you've seen it before or not. That's why we don't like so many people cause we've not seen the best of them. Take for instance, Joelt. Well, I find him really scary and I wouldn't want to actually initiate a talk with him cause I think that he'll always put me down, suan me and stuffs. But not until today, when he was wishing me a blessed birthday. Well somehow I guess he was encouraging me. See, I was whinning how my birthday reminds me that school will start soon, but he told me that he's as bad since he have his always during the exam period. So I guess that was really nice of him.

Another example is Joelc. Well, he is like the total opposite of his brother. Like I mean, based on how I interact with him. So like I don't really talk much to him. But since he gives me a feeling of my brother and since he's in my batch and since I want to encourage him to come for more teenz retreat/camp, I decided to be friendly and send him a christmas card. Yes, he MUCHHH more thoughful than his brother alright, period. His card was like one of the prettiest amongest all the cards I recieved from the guys. I mean like, you know, guys can be very lazy at such stuffs and just write down what they wanna say and full stop, thats the end of it. But he sort of took time to decorate it. I mean, what made me think that he was thoughful and sweet was the drawing on the card. Somehow, whenever I look at the drawing, it makes me happy(:

---

Second thought of the day. I guess I've got to put myself in other's shoes more often. That was what this birthday taught me.

---

Lastly, even as 2010 ends and 2011 starts, even as it seemed many days passed since teenz eoy camp, I hope I do stay close with the Lord even as when school reopens.

BYE

No comments: