Monday, January 31, 2011

The last day of the first month of the year already.

OH? It seems so fast that it's already the end yet it seems like it's March already because I'm feeling quite worn out now. Trying quite hard, not to look at you just now. I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I just like your eyes okay (: Anyway, I guess I was really worn out from the concert last night..? I was actually nodding during Mrs Philip's lesson. Haish. Thank God I still understood what she was teaching in the end. About an hour ago I was on the bus home. My eyes were dry and started tearing. Somehow it dawned upon me how ironic life can be sometimes. In fact actually, I feel that it's most of the time. Just how like the more you want something, most oftenly it'll end up as the more you won't get it. It's the last day of the month. I've got to wake up and buck up so I can catch up. But first, I really need to sleep. I'm so tired.

Shall upload MTDC's concert when I have the mood to.

No comments: