Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I cheered up for a bit.

Kinda hmmm... Disappoint (..?) in the morning..? Like have a mini sectionals and Clara was saying like a lot of parts wrong, sharp here sharp there; flat here flat there; timing anyhow and like some part pitch also like wrong. So like, I guess made me really scared (..?) of the audition on Friday. Right, I put the dot dot question mark (..?) cause I'm not really sure of what word to describe it. The meaning is almost there but some what not so much of it. So when I went home after dinner, I just felt like taking up my score and do a finale notepad version of it to get the timing and pitch. But after the 3rd page, I gave up. So I resorted to using my phone's piano and play all the notes and just go through them. Spent about one hour and a half going through back and forth. And have not done my homework. Oh JOY. Should really set my priorities right.

I told myself this year, if possible, off comp by 10 sleep by 1030 if not sleep by 11. But it seems like I've got TONS of things to do and 7-11 (oh hey! seven-eleven the convenience store! :P) And time seems to pass sooooo fast when I'm doing homework now! I mean, you know, during the holidays, after church camp, I got sick of dramas and started stoning in front of the comp? Cause I'll feel weird not using the comp during that period of time and if off comp, then nothing to do. And like just go random sites and like time passed SOOOO slowly. And like, HEY! I like doing homework! (: OKAY, I'm officially weird but that super super nice feeling when you know how to do your homework and you completed everything. It feels really nice.

Anyway, today lessons was really fun and funny, but that lasted only until CME. However, I'm still quite happy about it (: So right, we had bio prrradikal lessons. -trying to imitate a proud Singaporean's Singlish accent- And we were told to leave our bags out side, bring in our prrradikal workbooook and prencil case. And just like that, Diana and me were like laughing about those two words through out the whole lesson. You should have heard it man! :P

Then to econs. Went down with Jerry and we were early for the first time! ;D Like, usually I'm one of the last :P HEHEHE! Anyway, econs was funny. Cause we were like discussing about consumer's products and someone suddenly mentioned condoms. And Mr Chua went, what condom? Jason, you have condoms uh? HAHA! LOL! Then Jason replied, condoms? I don't have, I just say it's a consumer's product only what. Seriously, so sick. At first thought he very quiet in class cause no clique but like still so sick. And that's what Jing Qiau warned us saying he was worst off in lower sec. LOL.


Next up, maths. That was the peak of the whole day man! Just him and the way he speaks totally brightens up the class' mood man! You know usually when a teacher has an accent we'll like keep talking about it and like that's in a bad way. But Mr Pras' accent was totally funny in a good way! The whole class love him! The way he marks our work really makes us wanna do corrections and puts a smile on our face. I think he is a really thoughtful teacher and he naturally just draws students' attention with his natural funny way of speaking. The way he says WALA! (which apprently means "SEE SEE SEE!!" -imitating his way of saying- in French) and  the way he says and spells OOPS is UPS. HAHA LOL! And the siao zhar bor beside me, Yuan Shan laugh like mad cow cause of him. LOL.

Everyone was going about talking about how cute the smiley was.

His handwriting is very nice too. Yeah, just ignore my mistakes okay. Humans make mistake too (:

No comments: