Thursday, January 6, 2011

Something special, for once. Please.

Today wasn't that bad. I guess. Except for the HCL onwards part. I guessed I loved Bio the most because we were told to be in groups of 4-5 and I ended up in Gan Jie Li's group. He was so funny. And we didn't really do much during Bio. Simply just complete your undone homework and group discussion. So far so good in Sec 3 life. But I guess I'm some how or rather prepared for the heavy workload that's gonna come up soon.

Well, I can't help going to Facebook and see see. In the end sad again. But looking back at today, amongst all the sadness, there's still a tinge of happiness cause I made new friends in my new class.

Anyway, you know, when I saw my brother's batch and the 1995 batch go through sec 3, I was like thinking how cool it was to be a sec 3 and stuffs. But when all the teachers went like, THIS IS NOT A HONEYMOON YEAR AND YOU NEED THIS YEAR TO PREPARE FOR MOST OF YOUR O LEVELS. And I went, Dang it! How come those people made sec 3 lives look so easy and fun?! LOL.

To you, who claims to be my good friend. You just don't understand my pain and just talk big.

Currently it's still manageable but I doubt so in a few months' time.

No comments: