Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'll pull through this.

Set my heart, O dear Father,
On Thee, and Thee only,
Give me a thirst for Thy presence divine.
Lord, keep my focus on loving Thee wholly,
Purge me from earth;
Turn my heart after Thine.

A passion for Thee;
O Lord, set a fire in my soul,
And a thirst for my God.
Hear Thou my prayer,
Lord Thy power impart.
Not just to serve,
But to love Thee with all of my heart.
---
I guess it's time I should have realised I'm too far away from God and I should get back close with Him.
---

I felt a little moody and irritated today. 说不出的心里话,说不出的差心情。I also can't tell why I was feeling this way. But anyway, I just kept that aside and pushed myself forward. Hid that side and flashed a smile. Moved forward. I'll try to study and read my bible everyday from tomorrow onwards and stop the drama-watching since I find them not as interesting as before but still got myself to watch since I really didn't want to touch my homework. But I guess this time is different. I've got to change. I guess that's all.

BYE

No comments: