Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Butter fingers

Hello. I realised I've been really lazy to post nowadays. Since I do most of the thinking durng bus rides and at school but I tend to forgot my thoughts when I'm at home facing the computer having the screen tuned to http://www.blogger.com/. Well, I can't really be blamed rightt? :) Cause I'm well known for short term memory and I can forget a person's answer and ask a question the second time in a matter of few seconds. :B

Currently, post-camp/retreat I've been trying to do my QTs on the bus and try to memorise the verse if it's kinda short enough. And then I'll try review it again at night before I go to bed. Well I kinda figured out that it's bad enough that I'm not living a very godly live and it'd be worse if I stumble the faith of the younger ones. So I've decided to start doing QT everyday. And try to obey my parents, help them take stuffs, do this and that even if I really don't feel like doing it or I'm really tired max. That's probably the only way that'll help me keep close to God. Everything starts small, and it starts from the heart. So hopefully the inside will help change the outside as time goes by. Pray that I won't backslide and be a bad testimony for Christ.

---

If you guys ever noticed, my blog title has seldom got a relationship with what I'm going to write. That's mainly because, usually the title is just a summary of the day or maybe some words I wanna say to anyone or maybe just a thought that was able to linger on my mind till now. Well just a small HuiEn fact I guess.

So anyway, the last thing I'm gonna type about. I forgot to bring PE attire for 2 consecutive weeks and had to exchange attires with Diana, week 1, she was like bai-kah-ish so she didn't really needed a PE attire. Week 2 which was this week, I swapped with Cheryl. She was blur enough to thought that there was PE so both of us exchanged attires and I saved her from detention, she saved me from mr lim's suans. Thank God for all these people. God works in a mysterious but perfect way.

No comments: