Monday, July 25, 2011

Sapphire Blue!

Sup. Life have really been up and down for me recently. So many issues. How to be a better and nicer person when all around me are just... Insensitive people I would say. It's hard being faultless and blameless.

Anyway, found a new love recently. Think I've gotten over SHINee. Can't really stand their new hairstyles man. x.x I've done all my homework during the weekend so much so that I didn't had extra time to watch videos or dramas! If homework is really gonna take away my video time, I'll have no life and whole day its just studying and more studying (or homeworking I would say)! What crap do teachers always say, "Oh, it is really important having a balanced lifestyle! That's why even when you play, you must not forget to study!" Please lah, look at all the homework you all gave us. Cannot even squeeze out time for leisure can. Irritated.



Love this song :)

No comments: