Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mixed feelings

Ever marvelled at the way things work? And despite the way the earth spins we were able to meet each other? I wowed at the fact that our ear is an organ even more special than you thought. The ear is the anatomical organ that detects sound. It not only acts as a receiver for sound, but also plays a major role in the sense of balance and body position.

Close your eyes, and not see. Stop breathing, and not smell. Stop eating, and not taste. Stop moving, and not touch. But you cannot never not hear even if you shut your ears. Special huh?

Something about these few days. A confession, it's really not easy to be a godly Christian. It's difficult to be a good testimony for Christ. It's even more challenging to not get angry so easily, considering my temperament. It's been really demoralizing the fact I keep making mistakes I try not to make. It's harder than I thought. But I've been encouraged but one of the RPGs and I'm all better already.

I've not recovered from my sore throat since ASG and I still miss ASG and it's finale. Replay those moments for a while. And flash back to the present. Time to do my homework and revise amaths.

I don't see a point in making you my priority when you only treat me as your alternative; your backup tower.

No comments: