Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Something we all got called kindness.

Hello! Today was a really great day! Forced myself to study econ yesterday night until 12+ am cause I didn't want to be the only one in class to not get an A1 or worse, fail the exam. So since I couldn't remember all the points, I forced myself to study by rewriting all the notes that was going to be tested. And this morning, was revising with HuiRu-the-awesome-econ-study-buddy! We were like testing each other! And what we tested each other, EVERYTHING AMAZINGLY CAME OUT! And I was able to answer all of them! Thank God for sustance!

All was well and awesome until chinese. Have to write this 500 word compo reflection thingy on not bringing textbook. Like seriously, I don't know why the teacher is like that. I mean, he is like suddenly so strict on us. Okay fine, we're taking our Os this year, but come on, you all honestly writing this kind of reflection thingy works? Obviously not right. I used to respect huang lao shi a lot. That's why I was willing to stay back for more than an hour just to help him paste some chinese stuffs in the library despite everyone going home early after their O level LC in a celeberatory mood. But him doing this to us is really making me lose my respect for him more and more. And after chinese lesson, whenever I thought of me needing to write the compo, really made me angry and 不甘心. I would properly written out everything. But that only applies if I have enough time. But I don't think I'm gonna hand it up tomorrow. I'm gonna write out what I truly feel. I won't write those TYS answers. I'm serious.

Anyway, went out with Diana RuiLin Trixie & ZiLing. REEEEEEEEALLY miss hanging out with darling RL! (L) Remembered how we were buddies for almost everything from sec 1 to sec 2! And remmebered how she made boring lessons so interesting and fun for me! Awwww, I really love her! And love talking to Trixie today too! :D Had chocolate milk tea! :)

No comments: