Sunday, July 31, 2011

You all deserve a round of an applause

Okay, so continuing from yesterday, YOU ALL KNOW WHUTTTT?! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOW LUO TRENDED ON TWITTER YESTERDAY AFTERNOON!! Just that I didn't catch it :'(

One of the tweet peep who caught it and shared with everyone :) So proud of this guy who made it there :') Oh, please don't mind the SWC, Scape & SHINee there kay :P The main zhu jiao is xiao zhu :D Really love this guy for being so strong despite the countless attacks he get from the media and so many SFCs readily and steadfastly supporting him. He's forever 25! xD

He deserves it :)

Well next wanna talk about the leaders of groups. Well recently it came to my mind that it's really tough being a leader of a group, especially a famous group.
HAHAHA remember I used to love this group. But ever since they disbanded, ahhh, not really anymore. And their leader ao quan :)
And next, how can we forget SHINee? :)
With their dearest leader Onew

These two leaders are really great. They care for their members like ao quan makes sure his group members does their best so that they can be better. As for Onew, he makes sure his members all get the spotlight and it doesn't matter to him if he has to share it with them. Such sacrifices here and there for their group make me respect them a lot. But I guess, if I were to talk about respect, I would probably say that I really really really (x10000^1234567) respect Leeteuk.
Heard he gets up early just to make sure his members wake up on time for they schedule the next day and he really loves his members a lot. When Hangeng had contract issues and he left the company, he was like crying like mad along with Heechul. And then when Kangin went for NS he was still so sentimental about him. And his last wish before going into NS at the end of this year/start of next year is for hangeng and all super junior members to stand on the stage again and perform once. And lastly, he thinks of Henry & Zhoumi as a part of the suju family. Such a sweet guy. And I've happened to see quite a few videos of their super show and I see him treating all the ELFs so well. He'll do his best to make sure every ELFs he've came across feel special. Really. And brother agrees with me too. Then brother told me he is the most all-rounder in the group also. He is good in dancing (although donghae & eunhyuk dance better), he can sing well (although yesung & kyuhyun can sing better), he is a fab radio dj, he can mc well and can act well. Last but not least, he is the most caring (apparently). So I guess, he is the 2nd person I respect him as much as I respect lzx. Both of them really care about their fans a lot. Just that one is restrained by company, the other has much more freedom.

I prefer the family of 15 although I like the 13 together

No comments: