Monday, July 18, 2011

Take a chance

I realised that I've actually a very limited engery span. Was laughing crazily during recess so I was like super quiet during econs lesson after recess. So I guess laughing consumes quite a lot of engery huh?

Oh ya, and today, mummy told me that while I was sleeping last night, I was sleep talking. And what I said was "I don't want to study!" And she told me afterwards "aiyo, even in sleep also dont want study. really dont know what to do with you" And I was ROFLing the whole time she told me the little story.

Since my attention span is really short and my motivation doesnt last, but I still wanna give it one more try. Gonna start doing my homework now. Well, okay it's so late already. Shall try the resolution tomorrow :P


Think this is really cool

No comments: