Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bit by bit.

Finally got myself started on making bracelets yesterday! Made three in one shot. But the below was my first bracelet that I made and it was the most complicated one out of the three. Quite happy with it. But I forgotten to buy the hook. So.... It has yet to be complicated. Soon. Hehehe.


Went to Bread Yard with Hannah, JingWen and Vanessa. Awkward moment when we were on our way and saw Zach in the cafe already through the glass window. He was with Joel Tan and Gabriel Woo. Joel was so scary. Okay at least Gabriel said hi. The most approachable out of the three. Had Smoked Chicken Sandwich with Mashed Potato and Ice Tea! It was sooooooo good mannnn. Not enough drink though I thought.


Went to JP to get my hook and got two waxed cotton strings. In an attempt to make a different kind of bracelet that doesn't require hooks. Want to attempt the sliding knot bracelet and use hippie wrap for one of its designs. Hope to produce two bracelets with one string cause one bracelet will go round my wrist two times instead of the usual one time.

Revamped my Weibo account. Hmmmm... feels fresh. Yes I do appreciate Chinese alright. Hehehe.

No comments: