Sunday, September 16, 2012

Annoyed.

Urgh. I need to get rid of my annoyed feeling here.

Number One: I'm annoyed at how my mum is scolding me cause I'm so "irresponsible" about my studies. Whenever I've studied so hard till I want some break, aka watching some dramas, she'll come budge in the room and complain how I should stop watching cause "I've been watching so much and not studying". Oh come on, not as if I don't know what I'm doing right. I've got a plannnnn. Say for example I'm at episode X, part X out of X. I'll naturally want to finish the whole episode before switching off the computer and go down my room to do something productive right? Say part 3 out of 4. After finished part 4 of 4, I'll go to my room and do some work. But the moment she comes in and starts yakking away, she'll just totally ruin my whole mood and then I'll scrap my plan and watch another few more episode till it's time to sleep. Seriously, have I said this many times. When someone tells me something obvious/I plan to do in a really commanding/annoying/naggy tone, ALL THE MORE I WON'T DO. Like duhhhhh even-idiots-know-what-to-do those kind of things. And the fact that you're telling me in this kind of tone, obviously you think I'm worse than an idiot who don't know better right. Okay then. Then all the more I'll remain as the idiot you think I am and not do anything about it. Happy?

Number Two: I'm reallyyyyyy annoyed at how people make use of others to look better. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE YOURSELF. I mean, at least, can you not make use of others?? And this certain thing reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy annoys me ttm. How when you take a photo, you always make use of people by standing behind them, just to make your face look smaller than theirs. Be it even though if they have a face bigger than yours or smaller than yours. Okay. Since YOU THINK that YOU have a REALLY BIG FACE and are ashamed of YOUR FACE, YOU make use of THEM to make yourself look better by making them look bigger. It's just disgusting. Honestly. Why can't you just take a normal photo AND JUST STOP HIDING BEHIND THEM. If not, JUST DON'T TAKE LAH.

Number Three: Boys who are super unreasonable. And by unreasonable I mean when they ask you out and you reject cause you've had prior plans and tell them another day and then they show you attitude the next day JUST BECAUSE YOU "PANGSEH/DON'T WANT GO OUT" with them. Come on lah, have some demeanor can. Be a man. And yes, noticed I used the word "boys" on you. When you, on the behalf of the guys, ask a group of girls out. Say in the mind of a class outing. When girls reject your offer, and explain nicely how we've already planned an all girls' outing a few days before, WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST ACCEPT IT AND SAY "IT'S OKAY, LET'S GO OUT ANOTHER TIME" OR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF SHOWING YOUR STUPID ATTITUDE. Or, you try persuading us to change our plans for YOU ALL. I mean like. Firstly, WHO ARE YOU FOR US TO CHANGE PLANS FOR YOU ALL. We've planned nicely, and have been expecting for the day of outing ever since. Who are you to suddenly come and ask the day before to go out, making us scrap our plans that we planned and expected so much for a few days JUST FOR YOU. Have some sense. If we had to scrapped it for you all, any idea how much disappointment we'd feel? Obviously you don't get it right. And you don't have the slightest inkling how different and an all girls' outing and a combined outing are. Secondly, you blame us for like rejecting your offer when you have already "told all the guys" but in actual fact we told you "see first, most likely not". YOU BLAMING US NOW?? Obviously you have no idea in English that see first, most likely not =/= okay, let's go out together!! And you apparently don't get the hint in see first or most likely not that we're actually meaning NO. WE'RE NOT GOING but in a really polite tone. OH PLEASE. And when you really don't get the most obvious hint, and we finally decide to reject you in the most blatant way just just two letters: NO. You tell the guys that the combined outing won't happen, guys blame you and YOU BLAMED US CAUSE YOU'VE TOLD ALL THE GUYS ALREADY AND CAUSE WE REJECTED YOU, WE'RE THE ONE AT FAULT????? SERIOUSLY, HOW IS THIS OUR FAULT???????? Grow up and stop pushing the blame to others when you were clearly at fault okay. It just disgusts us girls how 没有风度 you have and annoys us how you go around like it's our fault when IT'S NOT.

Number Four: Okay this is not exactly annoying me but it's just... Something fustrating(..?) that I've decided to clear this up. At the first quarter of the year, I noticed how much bad habits you have. So I've tried to lightly remind you privately about all these. Cause honestly, I can't stand these some times too. You always say okay okay I'll change, but by coming June, you were still pretty much the same to me. So I decided, maybe telling you openly might help, maybe you'd feel embarassed that way and change. But then I did realised that maybe it was too harsh a thing to do. But however, it actually started to work somehow, by telling you openly. Have you not thought, that for such a sensitive person like me, not know that that was a really harsh thing to do? Did you actually thought that for such a sensitive person like me, I would actually do such a thing that was "insensitive" to you? Rather than saying I had your interest at heart but I was insensitive to your feelings, why not said because I was too sensitive that I decided maybe this was the best way. I guessed you never knew, that I've actally made a promise to myself  when I started all these what you seem as nonsence to you, that by the day you tell me you don't like all these, I'll completely wash my hands off you. Completely. Hundred percent. I'll just let you be who you want to be. That's because you honestly take up a lot of engery from me. Giving you so much concern, and drain away my energy? But it was worth it, cause I thought I could make you a better, more desirable person. But the day that you'd ask me to stop, is the day that I would make myself think that why should I dedicate so much energy on someone that's not me? THAT is why, you'll see that I'll completely wash my hands off you. Yes we're still the good friends as before. But from the day that you'll ask me to stop, it'll be the day when I won't give a hoot about your bad habits and let you be who you want to be. No, but we are still good friends.

Lastly, not classifying as an annoying thing because today's PAPA'S BIRTHDAY and do have a blessed one :)

No comments: