Thursday, September 6, 2012

So fast

Thursday is ending and honestly think I wasted my whole holiday. My determination to study bio and econs totally failed because my determination is not strong enough. So annoying. And I'm already starting to regret how I spent my holiday. HAHAHAH. Yesterday was a day of hardcore maths.

Ah eotteohgeeee.

Introduced B1A4 to my mum. SHE AGREED JINYOUNG'S HANDSOME/PRETTY/CUTE/THE BEST LOOKING. MUAHAHAH. Then brother came over to the laptop to extra for awhile and realised we were talking about B1A4. And I told him I liked Jinyoung. And he asked "the compose song one uh? The leader is it?" YES. YES! :D :D Brother I didn't know you knew so much ;) And he likes their song Only One. OH YEAHHHH. One of my favourite songs because Jinyoung got the part where he had to sing the long note :]

No comments: