Monday, September 17, 2012

Mummy says Lee Hyun Woo is cute!

WHAT. AM. I. DOING. NOW. MAN. Listening to sad OSTs of dramas. Making me feeling more sad for even no reason.

As the saying goes: You gain some, you lose some. But then all these by the grace of God.

Sigh. It's your last camp and you're the speaker. Means you won't really join in for the afternoon activities. And neither will you be the leader. And after this year, you'll go back to where you really belong. Let's just say we became friends at the wrong time.

About 2 more hours to the 18th of September. Know what this means? It's two more hours for us sec 4s to play left. And then it's the checking of papers. And then it's time for intense studying. I'm not exactly ready yet. I mean... Not prepared for the intense studying yet. :/

URGH. Whatz thiz sudden depressionzzz. HOMAIGOSH. Maybe I should just sleep it off ._.

No comments: