Saturday, September 8, 2012

JJANG.

Spent my whole afternoon + night watching B1A4's MTV Match Up. It's only a year's debut and they've got 2 mini albums + 1 full length album. And they spent this whole week promoting in Japan. Heard they're coming back soon later this year too. :] Correct me if I'm wrong. Only productive thing I remember I did today was chem tuition. The rest was either playing a new game I installed on my iPhone, or watching B1A4 videos.

Rather than saying I wasted my day away, more like I didn't curb my desire to watch videos online and I ended up in this pathetic state. But honestly, after finish watching their MTV Match Up, totally felt like I've finished watching a whole drama. It was different when I watched their Sasame Player. Want to see them on more korean shows like strong heart etc. Honestly. Even their hello baby subbing is like at least 4 days..? Totally different from Suju's subbing. Okay okay, I know. Cause B1A4 doesn't have that broad a fanbase yet and not a lot of bilingual people are willing to be so fast in subbing their videos. But yeah, even Mblaq's hello baby takes 2 days. Sigh. Hope there'll be more subbers who're willing to do the translations. So people who don't understand Korean can get to watch the show with a smaller lag period.

No comments: