Tuesday, September 4, 2012

STUDY DATESSSS

The feeling of meeting up longt time no see friends. WOOOOOOOOOOOO. :D :D

HAHAHA. Since Sunday. 4 groups of friends asked me out to study. 3 for Monday and 1 for Tuesday. Rejected all the Monday one cause I cried too much on Sunday. And my hair was in a bun. So I wasn't in the right condition to go out. Sorry peopleeeeeee :P HAHAHA. Joel tried to persuade me from 10-12 on Sunday. Jason tried to persuade me from 11-12 on Monday. But CANNOT LAH. Condition too bad already. :P

Joel asked me out again on Tuesday. Hmmmmm. Decided I should go since it's been ages since I last saw him and Jon. It was intended that they do chem so that they can ask me if they don't understand. BUTTTT, in the end, Joel started to do the css amath prelim that I said was the hardest in history and Jon did a mixture of chem, amath and geog. 4 hours, Joel did 8 questions. NOT BAD MAN. And he hardly asked me any questions like how to do. LOLOL. I'm so ashamed of myself. Almost every question, I'll have to ask for help for one part of the question. -runs and hide face in a corner-

Touched my emath pack. Finish nan hua's paper 1 and half way through css's paper 1. Started getting tired around 5.30 and Joel and I started packing up and slacked. Chit chat. Since both of us will leave by 6 and Jon will stay till 9. Wanted to go KAP but idk how go and it was too far for me :P So we settled for clementi mall. But library was too crowded, so we went starbucks. LOLOL. OHMYGOSH LOOKING AT MYSELF NOW, I REALISED I'M WEARING A STARBUCKS TEE. LOLOL. Always happens man. Wearing a starbucks tee to Starbucks. LOLOL. And I just realised I'm not typing in chronological order. BUT WHATEVER.

Then while chat chatting and slacking, Jon talked about Joshua. How he saw him a few months ago at a food fest hugging a girl. And then just as he mentioned the name Joshua, a super familiar face walked behind Joel and Jon (because I was sitting opposite them). And that person waved at me. LOLOLOL. GUESS WHAT IT WAS JOSHUA HIMSELF. SUPER FUNNY. Didn't wave back cause I was still in sort of a state of... Disbelief. LOLOL. And looks like Joel and Jon didn't know of his presence. So I pointed at the reason of my shocked face. The moment they saw Joshua they were like BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x10000.

Ah. It's been a long time since I last saw alllllll of them. Although we didn't talk much while doing work and the chit chatting was a short few ten minutes, but it was nice spending time with them after such a longggggggggg while. Especially when we hardly see each other on Sundays. And even if we do, we only exchange greetings cause I usually don't go for SGH xD

Oh ho ho. Feelin' good today :)

No comments: