Monday, September 17, 2012

What Monday blues????

Friends. They won't always be there for you. Face reality. But they will always be supporting you no matter where they are and they will always guide you to the better path.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. OFFICIALLY END OF PRELIMS. BUT GUESS WHUT. 35 DAYS MORE TO OS. PFFFFFFFTT! :(

Alright. Staright away after prelims ended, project chiong home. To bathe and then wreck my brain on how to look older... If you get what I mean ;P HAHAHAHAHA. Got caught by some friends at the bus stop. Okay like duh, after exams and I seem like I'm going home to drama-marathon since I wasn't wearing contacts and I was indeed at the bus stop that was taking me home. I'm so sorry, but this is not my style. Go-outs are a must after every exam period. And no, I don't mug at home. I was honestly very angry when you said that to me. On the verge of ignoring you. But ever since I met up with the girls, I guess my mood has lifted and now I'll just drop it.

So.... After much planning, the girls decided on plan D. HAHAHAH. YES. Thattttt much planning. Chiong straight home after the papers to look old and meet at plaza sing :) But the show wasn't that good. A little waste of time cause the plot wasn't deep.

Waiting for jingqiau to upload the photos on facebook!


Miss this girl! When will June come again??! :(

On a side note, I really miss my MTDC matessss :( especially mich, yy & shuying. Oh not to forget amiruddin!! HAHAHAH. And yes so proud of anthea that she won some kpop talent hunt or something! GO GIRL! HAHAHAH, though I wasn't really close to her cause we were from different sections but hmmmmmmmm... close enough to take photos together? :) HAHAHA. But she's nice and approachable. :)


I won't be always with my friends, neither will they. But I'll always support them regardless of where I am, and I know they will too. That, my friend, is a true friend for you.

No comments: