Saturday, September 22, 2012

WHEN IN DOUBT... Follow Seniors

How long has it been? Urghhhh. Miss Ian so much! Have not been staying back after church much recently these few weeks. And haven't been chatting much since I most of the time rather occupied with work. Haven't seen him for so long too! :(

Woke up at 4:45am to do work since I slacked my butt off yesterday. Yes, you didn't see it wrongly. AM. In da mornin' yo. Munched on an apple in hope to keep myself awake for chem tuition at 10. Did quite much work before tuition I guess..? About half less productive in the afternoon. But still forced myself to do the econs corrections and touch a little of emath TYS. Did the english compo planning in 15min... Sigh. So slow. Planing to do english paper 2 and the graduation paper thingy tomorrow.

Currently about 70 words behind my schedule. But I shouldn't pile it. If not till the time comes it becomes a mountain, I won't even touch it then.

Woke up so early in the day. I'm soooooo tired now.

Goodnight!

No comments: