Saturday, September 15, 2012

Start the countdown!

One of the only dramas that I'd rewatch n times (which is really rare considering that I usually don't rewatch dramas even for the second time) would be Brown Sugar Macchiato. Many may say that it's not that a good drama and almost the whole cast are first time actors. But I really liked the part where guigui had "cancer" and it made wangzi realized he actually liked her. From how she discovered she would "die" soon, till her giving up on him and till the point where he got so sad how she rejected him when he asked her out. Sweetness overload maximum.

And yes, the only dramas that I've watched so many times would be this drama, maybe my 5th time? Hi my sweetheart only thrics..? And really good shows such as Autumn's concerto, fated to love you etc. I've never ever rewatched them before. Mainly cause too much heartaches involved when I watched them (don't want to go through another major heartache) and also I'm afraid that I'll be bored of the drama half way, since I already know the whole plot.

Really miss those days. Where guigui collabed with wangzi and aaron. Now allllll of them has grown up. From a seventeen year old to now a 23 year old. Both guigui and wangzi. And aaron is like 25 if I'm not wrong? Miss the young them when they were still fresh. Nowadays they're pursuing a more matured image. Which I would say, making me even more missing the them back then.

Alright. Look at the ridiculous time now. Gotta sleep! :)

No comments: