Sunday, January 13, 2013

All those love. ♥

Last day of work at OC!! Honestly felt a little sad towards the end of the day. I really couldn't have asked for more to be honest. It was that great.

Anyway, felt super loved today. Firstly got a dinner treat from yizhen. Then renald treated me to xiaolongbao. Then kokyi treated me to cold stone after work!! Hahaha yeah cause since it was my last day at work the bunch of us decided to eat cold stone after work. Like, we work at OC for a period of time, 却没有吃 cold stone, like a bit 对不起自己. So everyone of the css who came for work today headed to cold stone after work!! And maybe it was because it was my last day of work and I'll probably not work with my current colleagues anymore, yizhen treated Yijie and I. As for renald, he probably felt guilty for always bullying suanning me during work. :P and as for kokyi, what can I say? CAUSE HE MY GOOD FRIEND MA!! And I got closer to xiangping today!! ^^

Oh and during lunch with Yijie kokyi and jielun, jielun said after he graduate from uni and get a job, and after receiving his first official full-time job paycheck, he'll treat the three of us!! Hahahah.

SO MUCH LOVE. ♥

No comments: