Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Fulfilling promises.

Went to skate today. Jiashen's treat. Cause I finally got an A1 for amaths! HAHAHAH. NO. Commonwealth's amath papers and the o level amath papers are worlds apart. If you get a B3 for commonwealth's paper, you'll smile like no tomorrow already. That's how difficult the paper is.

And then guess what. I DIDN'T FALL AT ALL BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SKATING!! ^^ AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE. Someone making some good progress at skating here!! :D :D :D Oh and I talked a little more to Hector today. Hmmm... He's like finally opening up his mouth to me. :P But the topic we mainly talked about was like... Diana and... laughing at jianhui skating :P

Then we headed to Seoul garden where lucas was supposed to treat me cause I got a score that was less than 10. ;) Stayed there for quite a long time. Eat, chat, slack and eat some more. Hehehehe. Went to some roof playground and played there for quite a long while then went to laoban and got some TAU HUEY.

HAHAHAHAH. The only time I spent money today was for my breakfast and laoban. WHEEEEE. :D


But I honestly can't wait to meet you guys again! One year? That's kinda long...

No comments: