Saturday, January 26, 2013

Till me meet again :')

Okay I'm soooooo brain dead and rather tired now so pardon me if I make any annoying typo. Firstly, RX's sales went over 20k today according to what I hear from Yijie! DAEBAKKKK!! (Y) Left early to rush to the airport.

So at first Luke and I weren't very sure if we could rush over to the airport in time to send Ethan off cause Luke had to see his homework load. Of course I could leave anytime cause my work in charge was nice/kind/lenient. HAHAH. But I was going to the airport with Luke. So that's why we couldn't really tell/confirm with the whataspp group that Ethan was in if we could make it. But I was quite sure then that we could make it in time to see Ethan for one last time before he checked in! And thank God we did!! But that included running to T1's departure hall just for those few minutes to say bye to him! Heard he was rather disappointed that when he knew that only about 3 people were gonna send him off. Cause schools like to put cca on Fridays and plus his flight was rather early for students to rush over to the airport. So Luke and I gave him a pleasant surprise when he saw us running over! HAHAHA and to think Luke thought we couldn't have make it!

Alright! Managed to snapped a photo with him and he immediately had to check in already. Then headed off to T2's Crystal Jade for Patria's 7th anniversary thanksgiving dinner. WOOOOOOO. What blessed fellowship around the table. Then a short period of bible study and soon it was 9. Rushed off to T1 to send Kenny off! Teens sang But Continue Thou and then together with YF we sang God Be With You. Sight read the second song cause I haven't seen the song before. But it was a really nice and comforting song. God Be With You was sang in parts and somehow while we were singing that song, the whole airport became quiet and everyone turned to see where the singing was coming from. I'm serious, it was just like a period of stillness while we sang that song.

Then it was 930 when Kenny went in so took Raphael's lift home. SAT IN A VAN. WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. Then we sang songs from the teens song book like how we sang songs on the bus on the way to monthly retreats. Then after we sang From Everlasting To Everlasting, Joyce told us that when she sang that song while she was in sec 1 ypc, those close friends with used to be in teens comm, her closest friends, all started disappearing from church. And it was her prayer that we keep close to the Lord. What sad story... And it is my prayer too that we don't get sucked into the sinful world even as we grow.

Thank God for Raphael that he dropped me off at buona vista! Four stops away from my home's mrt! Saw Jeffrey and met Lynn at the mrt too. Was rather awkward... heh. Oh and my lips were so dry they cracked and bled. Now I can taste blood ._.

Hmmmmmmmm... Feeling rather empty now. Sent two people off in a day. That's double the emptiness, sadness, and unbearingness. "To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1 No doubt God's plan is the best! We just need to keep trusting in Him. Indeed, what are these temporal separation now compared fellowshipping together for eternity in heaven!
 

Dear Ethan, though we seldom talk to each other, but I really like it how whenever we talked, we had so much in common. Your guitar skills are really great considering your age and wished I could have practiced the guitar as much as you did when I was your age. You've been really a big blessing to teens and hope your time here in Singapore has been a really fruitful one as well. May you not forget the lessons you've learnt through all the camps, retreats and teens classes even as you go back to Sydney. Though sadly you can only come back to Singapore every two years, but two years come and go really fast! So even till then, do remember cTeens!
 

 
Dear Kenny!! It's really been nice to have you around! Though we didn't really talk much during the December camp last year, but nonetheless I definitely do enjoy the times we spend talking together! Love all the interesting life stories that you shared and will definitely miss them! Can't believe I can actually talk so much to a person who's ten years older than me! My YF group leader! You've been a great shepherd. Thank God that he has brought you to our presence and you've been a big blessing to Calvary Pandan, especially cTeens! We've certainly learnt a lot from the messages you've preached during one of the camps and even as a teacher who led in the discussion. Even as you start your full time ministry in Melbourne, and things may get too tiring for you to bear, may you never forget that God's strength is always sufficient for you, if not, exceedingly abundant. Also may you be renewed by God's word daily, that it will not become a routine for you only. "Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily." Colossians 1:28-29 Don't give up, press on!!


The Lord bless you and keep you all. And till we meet again. :)

No comments: