Friday, January 11, 2013

有那么一点不舍...

And that concludes my second last day at work!! Honestly, I'm feeling a little sad that lunar fest is ending cause I think I'll miss my working environment. Yizhen, wanhang and auntie irene... All so nice people!! And then yeah, those bunch of vainnnnn guys. :P Really takboleh tahan their lameness and vainess, but yet without those, work couldn't have been more enjoyable for me. :) HAHAHA. SO. Here it is: I face a '94 at home, and then at work, I'm surrounded by '94s too. THE SAME PATTERN. LOAFERS, SKYPE + DOTA and not forgetting, REALLY REALLY LAME UNTIL CANNOT WALK PEOPLE. Oh ya and I seem to the the small girl/xiao mei mei everywhere I go.

In clique: xiao mei mei
At school/class: small girl
At Twitter: small girl
At work: xiao mei

THANKS... ._.

Another thing concerning work: my chinese oral skills improved x1000 mannnnnn. Apparently most of my customers, the ones who approach me, are all aunties and grandmas who speak chinese. It was so bad that I kind of even speak chinese to my colleagues the whole day and even to dad when I went home at night. 职业病 or what man. :(

Came home from work today and while approaching home I heard that our house was rather noisy... And turned out I remembered that the sleepover way today till tomorrow. Then they were having steamboat. Was asked to join them. WHO SAYS NO TO FOOD???? ;) Having DURIAN STRUDEL LATER WITH THEM.

Alright. Last day of work tomorrow... Gonna splurge tomorrow with working clique!! COLD STONE. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH. WOO!!

No comments: