Monday, January 14, 2013

Too much to handle

I just realized that they are brothers! :O #mindblown

Went to watch wreck it ralph again, but with ernmin ernwen eugen and joel. Stacy last minute cannot come... Then that meant that I was the only girl around... -facepalm- Why am I forever amongst guys. I mean, not as if it was on purpose or what. Maybe this year's resolution should be to make a conscious effort to hang out with girls more. LOLOL. Anyway I think my guy friends don't treat me as a girl anymore since I hang out quite a lot with them as compared to other girls. But you can't blame me right. :( Got an older brother at home. Literally all my life facing a guy at home. And since older brothers are rather influencial over their younger siblings, somehow that has made me more comfortable with guys.

ICE SKATING TOMORROW!! :)

No comments: