Saturday, January 5, 2013

My fourth day of being a sixteen year old.

And so the story goes...

Really love my job and my colleagues! ^^ couldn't thank God more for this job. Oh and right. There's this guy who look so much like choi on!! The eyes + specs part. Actually, the whole face lah kay. And it turned out he's an actor! Then there were the perm staffs who were teasing him like halfway working scally have people come up ask for autograph. Hahaha sorry, I don't watch mediacorp. YouTube is much better. xD His clique are the more experienced ones compared to xiangping yijie and I. So they do take care of us quite of a fair bit and pretty much do all the "hard work". Oh and his clique talks about Taiwan-pop. WHAT A RARE FIND!! Everyone nowadays kpop kpop kpop. Uspop uspop uspop. But they were talking about hei se hui mei mei! Hahaha!! Finally found people who actually knows Taiwan exist! (LOLOL exaggerating too much but yeah)

Oh and another thing. The initial reason why I decided to drop higher Chinese in order to pursue a better grade in normal Chinese struck me suddenly today. Like it came back to me. And that was cause I didn't see a point then to continue with hcl since I pretty much thought that I'd enter poly. So from 30, it became 50% that I wanna go poly, 50% go jc. Sighhhh... everyone told me to pray about it. But yes it has pretty much been a constant prayer for me even since last year, but I still haven't come to a decision yet. And that explains the sudden outburst/frustration.

Pretty much all.

No comments: