Wednesday, January 30, 2013

再一次的... 感动

Saturday was a really blessed day. Indeed, God provides. Have been really troubled about my spiritual health. The fact that I struggle to do QT daily, and I don't feel that I'm growing in the Lord as much as I did before. Many deep verses still don't seem to make sense to me. Then came Saturday where we were allocated to our new YF group and our group gift was QT dairies. Something that I've been trying to get myself ever since the start of the year so it'll help me monitor how regular I do my QTs and also serves to help me remember things I learn everyday from reading/studying the bible. Thankful.

I realised that dramas with plots crafted such that a super rich guy meets a super poor girl, with both having a super sad past, whereby usually the girl doesn't realised that the guy's rich till they fall in love with each other... I love those kind of plots. :P Love to see how the story unfold, how they heal each other's wound, and how they overcome their inner struggle to have their own happy ending. And I also love rather exaggerated plots too. I mean, since we don't get to see such scenes (if not, often) in our daily lives, why not watch the dramas? Scenarios that don't happen in reality but keep playing in our heads, making us overthink, before we sleep; that can all be found in dramas! Watch, and know that though it can't happen in real/your life, but at least it happened in the drama and you saw it.

Ended work early today. Reached home the earliest out of all the days today. But ironically, it's one of the days where I sleep the latest. Sigh... hate my procrastination. Despite having no homework to worry about, I still procrastinate... TO SLEEP. -.-



只是簡簡單單的愛過 我還是我
簡簡單單的傷過 就不算白活
簡簡單單的瘋過 被夢帶走
當故事結束之後 心也喜歡一個人寂寞

No comments: