Wednesday, August 15, 2012

At lost.

I. Seriously. Don't. Know. What to do with us. I know we're trying. But as much as we don't want to admit it, it'll never be the same as before. I know I've disappointed you over and over. And it seems I keep opening up the wound. Sometimes I ask myself if we should stop being friends. But then I can't bear to lose another friend like you. Sound like you feel like giving up.

Urgh. Whatever. I'll act like nothing happened and then if you really want me as a friend, then TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME and then accept me for who I really am and what I believe in.

Too many people joined twitter recently and it feels like a privacy invasion or something. People know you people don't know you all follow you. Privating an account is yet too troublesome for a lazy girl like me. I can only turn to blogger. My old friend. That has been there for me since p5. Ever since I even knew about twitter. :') As much as I don't want to admit it, I have to actually think twice before posting a personal comment; if it's too personal for people who actually don't know me personally to read about.

Plan to touch bio failed terribly today. Shall have an attempt number two tomorrow.

Have a nice sleep.

No comments: