Thursday, August 16, 2012

지금 이순간 영원히 잊지말고 기억해

Okay. This is gonna be as long as my 20% of phone battery can last me.

These few days, my tweets have just all been a false front. I'm almost dying inside. I'm so tired to handle all these. And yet I still have to make sure my friends don't worry about me because I really don't see the need for the worry. I'm drain. We both act like we're totally fine already. Yet from those smiles we give each other it only proves that we are still not fine with everything's that's happening. And yet there's actually nothing much we can do but to carry on with the pretense and hope that someday, with the aid of time, all these feelings will be diluted and we can finally return like how we used to r.

Recently yuanxing texted me randomly one day. And I asked him why he was so random. And he replied "cause very long never talk to you liao" heart melt. Sweet max. Thanks. :) And then we started talking more these few days in school. Yes. Time has made us all busy. But he remembered our friendship.

Bio is much more enjoyable after mdm soh had an (ultra mega bug life-changing; I assume.) enriching experience at costa rica. I'm being so honest here that her lessons are actually more effective. Plus sitting alone in bio has helped me to concentrate more. But recently jiashen keeps coming over during bio to share the tys with me. Oh well. Shall let him have his way since he is like almost my (academic) life coach. Teach me both maths and helps occasionally with chem and bio. LOLOL. OH AND CHUM. This is scary. How is he so good in alllllll his subjects.

Mummy thinks breakfast is important for me especially when prelims/Os are coming up. I need all the nutrients that I can get. No breakfast = stupid student. And it's true. Cause I'm eating breakfast now, my grades are improving. :P

Oh oh oh. Consulted mr fazlin today with gimbin today. When he saw the two of us, he was like "actually I no need see HuiEn what. I hear her every time." hahahhaha. Number one, he remembers me xD. Number two, he thinks I'm good. :D totally made my day. But fact is, I've been cramming on maths the since the start of the year I think my skills in picture discussion and conversation took a slight dip. That's... Sad. :( cause I'm always relying on oral to pull my English grades up :( Sigh.

Alright. Think I shall end here. Battery left with 17% xD

Goodnight. :)

No comments: