Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Doushite?

It's been quite a tough period this whole while for me. Even after getting back my chinese results. Tears flowed down when I received it. A bit disappointed. But then when I went home, I was actually glad that I've got an A. A distinction. Although it wasn't of the highest. But still thankful enough to feel a small gladness in my heart.

Super troubled over whether I should retake or not. And felt espeicallly reallyyyyyyy burdened yesterday because there was English O Orals the next day and I've got to make up my mind of I'm gonna retake the Chinese exams again or not. Yes I had been praying and reading God's word, but I still couldn't seem to know what was God's plan for me. I did pray to ask God help me accept whatever the results He wants to give me, but I don't know if it's His plan for me to accept this grade and move on or does He want to give me a second try and get an A1 for Him. So confused. Asked a close friends, people who were mainly good in their studies. And asked BFFL. I asked him last. Was really at lost. So I prayed and ask God to tell me his plans through the people that I was going to ask. BFFL said don't retake. And somehow his text kind of reassured me. So I decided I shouldn't retake.

Thank God oral was rather smooth today, although I think what I covered wasn't in depth enough. And my with my limited vocabulary I somehow tide through. Plus I think I stumbled the most among alllllllllllll my friends T.T OH WELL. IT'S ALL OVER AND DONE WITH. SHALL NOT THINK ABOUT IT.

Wanted to try doing some work today but I was so drained I decided to touch the computer and TADA. I HAVE NOT BATHED. HAHAHAHA. HORRIBLE. Like seriously. Have been watching this guy's videos.



Like other celebs that I like. DE EYES PEOPLE. And his soft and gentle but shap features. MUAHAHAH. TOTALLY CAN'T TELL THAT HE'S THE OLDEST OF THE GROUP RIGHT. DA LEADER. Thought he was one of the youngest. HAHAHAH.

100 econs mcq and 1 amath killer paper undone. Teehee. :P

No comments: