Friday, August 24, 2012

The other side of you.

I'm honestly rather burdened about how almost each and ever action or speech by me seems to affect the super sensitive you. Can't we just be how we are to each other like how we are to our other friends?

Stayed back for night study. The last and final night study for the seniors. A little feeling of unbearness and a tinge of sadness. Zexuan finally stayed back for night study! I really think she and regine are like super cute xD that's if only you know them. And you'll know that they're super duper funny and cute people.

4P bio students gathered around mdm soh for some story talking sessions. And yet I managed to learn some bio content. Amazing yeah. And then huiru and I gradually got bored cause no one was asking mdm soh any bio questions. So we went off to sit a circle table all to ourselves. Taught her some techniques I use to remember my chem stuffs. Oh yeah, had an interesting talk before dinner too. We're opening up xD

Was soooooo tired when I got home that I asked mummy if she could blow my hair for me xD and she later noticed how long my hair was and asked me to chop it off tomorrow afternoon. LOLOL.

Okay is late. Goodnight sweeties.

No comments: