Monday, August 6, 2012

In the most tiniest things

Monday. The typical most messed up morning of the week. Usually. Waking up on a Monday morning and then regretting why didn't I sleep earlier the day before. It has always been this case. Oh wellz.

But I had a pleasant surprise in the morning. Xinyi got me a small pack of strepsils with a little post-it note attached to it. Go to facebook for all you want. I'm tired enough. Shall not upload it here. Same clique, but I wouldn't say closest..? Heart melt in the morning already. Heheheheh.

Then at night study Jason bought me this liang teh that contained herbs that is supposed to jiang qi one. Think he just anyhow picked lor. But the drink contained xian gu cao and is supposed to help my sore throat/nasal blockage. Hehehehe. Tsk. Think he bought it cause I was showing off my strepsils to Diana and him. And he felt guilty or something. :P

Ended up going dinner with Yijie and Kokyi. Dabao-ed back to school and a mini party back at school. Then also ended up sitting with Jason Mervin Kokyi and Gimbin. Then slowly Yijie joined, Jiashen joined, Jonghan joined, Lewis joined, Faris joined. And Mervin decided to sit another tableo complete his chum first. And then the whole table was just people from 4P. Hahahah sort of. Awesome :P And Jason was a complete odd-head sticking out because he was the only person taking physics. Super. Sort of. Cool :P

But was the only girl again. Maybe my girl friends just don't like me more than my guy friends? HAHAHAH. Jk. My girl friends are all people who are more productive at home. I'm more productive at school. Love the school environment. I produce better quality work at school to. Home is just too... Relaxed for me. The only quality work I can produce at home is MATHS. HAHAHAHA. Oh well. I just make sure I don't do this often so people won't mistake me for a... idk what la.

Oh yeah, lips chapped when I was laughing with Diana and Jiashen. Sigh. Maybe it's time to bring out my lip balm? But I dislike using lip balm in non-cold countries. Like Singapore. It just feels... weird. LOLOL. Sigh.

And maybe I should stop complaining about how I don't feel cared for enough by my closest friends. There are many others around me that I don't seem to notice but prioritise me too. And they've shown it today. Jiashen was really sweet during night study today too.

Things have changed. Not only ever since the start of the year. But it has been constantly changing. And since these few weeks too. But I won't bother myself too much. Just take in whatever's given to me and reciprocate it to those who bother to give in so much for me. Just as it is. And give without expecting for a return. It'll make me a happier person, because if I expect a return, I may disappoint myself sometimes.

Wrote like 238547 econs + chum essays. Whole stretch of right arm aching. No kidding and not exaggerating. Gonna paste some patch thing to relieve pain.

Goodnight! :)

No comments: