Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sixty-nine. And counting.

Sup. I'm annoyed by myself. By everything. Urgh. 

Woke up with a really low voice. But it became higher instantly when I reached school. Felt dizzy after PE. Head pounding. 

Anyway. My body system breaking down one by one. Blocked nose. Runny nose. Blood vessels near eyes bursting. Lips chapped. Muscle ache. Dry throat. Coughing three lungs out. 

Left eye twitching. 

What else?

I'm totally reliving my June days just that I'm slightly better since I still have my voice.

Wanted to stay for night study today. But I didn't. I went home. Cause I couldn't find anyone to stay back with. I mean. Yeah I can study alone. But what about dinner? Continue fasting? Only a piece of bread for breakfast and pau for recess. No lunch. 

People tell me to JUST STAY BACK. Yeah. Try being alone and JUST STAY BACK. Zero friends at all. It's easier when you just say it. Really. And then some tell me to study with the guys. You don't say. If I could I would have right. It's just inappropriate for 1 girl to be surrounded constantly by 1000 guys. Even though we're just really plainly good friends. I mean really, I know there's nothing wrong since we're all friends. But if you don't want people to think otherwise, sometimes you should just avoid those scenes. Maybe I'm useless at maintaining girl-girl friendships recently. And then suddenly I just made a lot of good guy friends. And we all behave like how we would. If you're closer, you'd spend more time with each other. You're not close, then you won't. So people see me as "constantly hanging around guys" rather than girls. But it's not true. We just happened to be around each other. 

Whatever. I don't really bother explaining anymore anyway. Cause it's my last year in school and I shouldn't bother myself with such issues. 

Next year. New school. New friends. New life. While I remember those who actually cared. 

Seriously need to find a night study buddy so that I can stay back with (most preferably) her. So that I will stay in school instead of going home. I'm always productive at night study. Always. At home, it's hard to gauge. It's inconsistent. If my parents presses me to do work while I'm relaxing (drama duh). All the more I won't do my work even though I've already placed in my mind I will do work once I've finished watching my drama. Like, you don't say? -.- And then I'm unproductive again. And the cycle goes. I do more work the next day, I sleep lessened and lesser, the whole week is screwed. 

Econ essays. Math corrections. SS mock. 

Still can't decided which to dedicate my time to. 

No comments: