Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This cracks me up so much.

Spent 3 hours, from 12-3 just to decide if I wanted to stay for night study or go home chill. And the result was: to go home and chill.

Reached home and realised that Singapore lost to Japan during the women team TT SF. SO SAD MAX. Went to check the scores. Even sadder. 3-0. Sigh. Then realised there was a bronze medal match upcoming for Singapore. So oh well. Spent my whole night watching that.

WOOOOO. Another bronze medal. It's actually okay that we didn't get a silver for me. I mean, the athletes worked really really hard for this olympics. And then I go on the comp and I see so many neitizens complaining about how they disliked the idea that fengtianwei was the flag bearer for Singapore. And then they continued by expressing their discontentment about how Singapore has to get foreign talents in to get medals for them blah blah blah. And what made things really exaggerated was that there were quite a number of people who were actually disapproving to the whole matter cause she couldn't speak English. Sigh. I really think it's too much.

Oh well, at least my friends around me all respect her as much as I do. She's a really humble girl and she's really grateful to Singapore that we've given her a chance to show her capabilities. And the thing that touched me was that it was reported in the newspapers that she was under stress in the mentality that "Would my country blame me if I can't get a medal?" Really, how many foreign talents who despite being a Sinapore citizen would actually say these kind of words?



She's even thankful that she's able to sing our National Anthem during medal presentation in international competition.

Really. All my respect go out to her. And I really really like her :) She's inspirational too.

Ah yes. Another thing. After finish watching the bronze medal match, I was brousing through some random videos that appeared at the suggestion side. And somehow they all turned out to be Japanese clips. And so happen my mum passed by me as glanced at my screen. "How come recently you keep watching like Japanese things uh? Movie and drama also Japanese one." And it made me wonder and come to a sad conclusion..: I've ran out of good Taiwan and Korean dramas to watch already :( At first I ran out of good Taiwan dramas that I turned to Korean. Now I've ran out of both and I'm turning to Japanese. This is... kinda sad. I sound like an addict :( Oh no I'm not! I just insist on watching quality dramas okay :P

Oh well. Then I showed her an actor that I've recently been watching his dramas/movies.

SUPER. HANSOME. Reminds you of wuzun in some angles. Oh and some korean singer that I currently have lost the name of. Heheheh.


Another Jap that everyone around has been talking about for the past week. Literally the whole of the past week. Everyone agrees he's a pretty boy ^^ Jealous people says he went of a nose operation :P Seriously. Jealous people. :P HEHEHHEHE. Chill. Okay.

BUTTTT. What made me the most fascinated about taking a small like to these two guys is that, MUMMY ACTUALLY AGREED THAT THE TOP ABOVE ARE LIKE SUPER HANDSOME. And when I said handsome right?? Mummy was like um. It's super rare for both of us to percieve the same view on appearance can! :P HEHEHEHEHE. I'm like high nao.

Seriously. Cause she didn't agree that luozhixiang was handsome. Neither did she agree that donghae was handsome. Nor wangzi. Although we did agree that kyuhyun was sort of good looking :P Nah. She only has her kimhyunjoong, jerry yan and KIMRYEOWOOK. The rest she all say no good. Well mainly she like the first two cause she LOVEEEEED their dramas and the last one cause she thinks he can sing very well.

This guy. This guy. I've taken a new liking for this guy.


But whatever the case. I will never forget this guy. :)

Okay. I should stop uploading anymore photos. Later aunties come deesiao me why I keep looking at guys. LOLOL YOU YOURSELF ALSO LOOK AT GIRLS WHAT :P LIKE SICA. HAHAHAHAHA.

LOLOL. Maybe only you know who I'm referring to.

WHATEVER. Used up a lot of energy while eating. #lazyfatpig

Shall bathe then SLEEP.

AND GET READY FOR DA LONG HOLIDAY ^^

GOONAIGHTZ.!

No comments: