Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It wasn't easy for me too.

The main reason why you're supporting atheism is because you refuse to see the total depravity of man. You refuse to see how helpless you are, completely, without the help of a Saviour. One word: Pride. And it's true. Many things non-believer fail to see the reason behind the stand of a believer because these are things of the spiritual realm. And unless with faith and the Holy Spirit, you'd never be able to understand such depth.

To non-believers, these are restrictions, but to Christians, these are protection. Commands laid by God to protect his children, who are so prone to sin, from sinning. People may think I'm forced to. But no. I'm compelled by the love of God, to willingly take heed to His words, and do what is right, according in His sight.

All in all, I'm still thankful that you are not angry with me despite not willing to understand me and my beliefs.

But just to let you know, I've been praying for your salvation.

And in fact, salvation of all my close friends.

Today was a really long day. And a depressing one too. But I just thank God that He has sent me keepers to keep watch for me. And tell me when I'm doing things wrongly. It was really hard to tide through today.

"Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?" Matthew 6:40

I need to commit more to God.

No comments: