Monday, January 20, 2014

不經歷風雨,怎麼見彩虹?

Have I not already mentioned that I've bee sleeping at 2+ every single day for the past week? So here I am now with a sore throat, blocked nose and feeling really really shagged from the previous week. Really not a good time to be sick cause I foresee a lot of chionging of projects this week. Sigh. Only can relax during the holidays cause after our project here comes exams.

So gave school a miss today to go get an mc and some medicine. My first ever experience at a Poly Clinic was horrible. Registered at 920 but the queue receipt estimated time was 1045. Just kill me already. Even after seeing the doctor, probably need to wait another 10 minutes to collect my medicine and another 110 mins to queue to pay. Madness. So went to family clinic and say Dr Ronnie! Cause Dr David wasn't around. Awww. Haven't seen Dr Ronnie for a long time though. LOL. And the awkward moment for me when I suddenly realised that I do know quite a number of Ronnies in my life.

Last term of the academic year already! Need to buck up!

Saw this over the internet and thought that this had so much win. HAHAHAHA.

어젯밤에 안 봤어. 어디에 가요..?

No comments: